- Robstown, TX (361) 387-2564
- Corpus Christi, TX (361) 452-0678
- Jasper, TX (409) 384-7523
- Connect With Us!
- Used Equipment
- John Deere
- Bush Hog
- Lee Equipment
- Fast Sprayers
- Shop Now
- Tractor Packages
- Order Parts
- Service Request
- Contact Us
- Customer Portal
- TURF GRASS (361) 730-2850
3476 S. Highway 77
Robstown, TX 78380
3812 S. Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
4195 N. Wheeler St.
Jasper, TX 75951
Unverferth HT-25 Fieldrunner
Double tap to zoom
Fieldrunner HT-25 Fieldrunner
Unverferth Fieldrunner header transports are perfect for shorter road trips and moving from field to field. The exclusive rear-oscillating axle keeps all four wheels in full contact with the ground, even through ditches and valleys for optimum trailing.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Models available from 42' to 25' for hauling the widest variety of corn heads, grain platforms and draper platforms, including those with stalk stomper attachments
- 100% Tool-free adjustability
- Steel upper rest bar resists flexing and is fully adjustable both vertically and horizontally, without tools, to fit any brand grain platform or row-crop header
- Patented rest brackets for quick, easy and totally wrench-free adjustment
- Flip-over brackets on lower rest bar allow quick, easy and tool-free adjustment for holding and transporting grain platform or corn head
- Steel loops are included for secure fastening of the tie-down straps
- The patented rear-oscillating axle keeps all four wheels in full contact with the ground, even when traveling over rough terrain
- Heavy-duty 8-ton hubs, spindles, steering components and 6-bolt wheels with new tires dependably carry all brands of corn heads and grain platforms
- A 180° turning radius and extra-long 12-foot tongue (16-foot is optional) provide exceptional maneuverability and eliminate bent tongues
- The tongue's extendable clevis and spring lift assist makes hitching to pickup, combine, or tractor easy and convenient
- Retractable lighting cord keeps wiring concealed in tongue for longer life
- Extra-height clearance between axle and ground allows for easy field entry and exit
- Available bracket for draper heads for greater versatility
- A rear hitch is standard for pulling header units in tandem
- The sturdy 6"x4" lower rest bar resists bowing and flexing
- HT-42, HT-36 and HT-30 feature a trussed lower rest bar for even greater strength and stability
- Transport chain, rear-mounted rear LED lighting package, tie downs and reflective striping are standard equipment for optimum road travel safety
- Optional, large-diameter 11Lx15 F-range tires provide 13,000 pound carrying capacity and greater flotation and feature 120-degree steering
- A storage slot in the upper rest bar is specifically designed for holding an extra cutter knife
- Highly durable powder-coat finish in choice of red, green or black helps resist corrosion
- Optional 12" x 48" long upper rest bar landing pads provide a wider landing area for for heads with shorter outer feet under each snout
|Conv. Grain Platform Sizes||25' and less|
|Corn Heads (30" Rows)||8-row and less|
|Overall Length approx.)||34'1"|
|Tongue Length (std.)||11'5"|
|Tongue Length (opt.)||15'6"|
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)||1,290|
|Upper Support Tube Dimensions||5"x3"x26'|
|Lower Support Tube Length||14'|
|Rest Bracket Max. Height||2'5"|
|Rest Bracket Min. Height||1'9"|
|Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Max.||4'4"|
|Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Min.||2'11"|
|Standard Tires||20.5x8.0-10 E-Range Trailer Service|
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
U.S. patent #5,374,082, additional U.S. and foreign patents pending.
2023 Site by MD | EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.