- Robstown, TX (361) 387-2564
- Corpus Christi, TX (361) 452-0678
- Jasper, TX (409) 384-7523
- Connect With Us!
- Used Equipment
- John Deere
- Bush Hog
- Lee Equipment
- Fast Sprayers
- Shop Now
- Tractor Packages
- Order Parts
- Service Request
- Contact Us
- Customer Portal
- TURF GRASS (361) 730-2850
3476 S. Highway 77
Robstown, TX 78380
3812 S. Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
4195 N. Wheeler St.
Jasper, TX 75951
Unverferth AWS & AWSP-42
Double tap to zoom
AWS Fieldrunner AWS & AWSP-42
The patented Unverferth All Wheel Steer (AWS) header transport features front-to-rear steering reduction for the best in all-wheel steering maneuverability. Tight turns and approaches are no longer a nightmare with the AWS Fieldrunner header transport. Looking for the smoothest ride for your combine platform or draper? Choose the AWSP with rubber-cushioned suspension for greater over-the-road stability. - Less
The patented Unverferth All Wheel Steer (AWS) header transport features front-to-rear steering reduction for the best in all-wheel steering maneuverability. Tight turns and approaches are no longer a nightmare with the AWS Fieldrunner header transport. Looking for the smoothest ride for your combine platform or draper?... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Patent-pending, 4-wheel steering offers sharper turning, greater maneuverability and excellent trailing
- Front 180-degree steering with front to rear steering connection for true tracking performance
- AWSP models feature 4-point rubber-cushioned suspension for smoother transport
- Patented convertible rest brackets for quick, easy and totally tool-free adjustment for both grain platforms and headers
- Models available in 48', 42', 36' and 30' for hauling the widest variety of corn heads, grain platforms and draper platforms, including those with stalk stomper attachments
- Steel upper rest bar resists flexing and is fully adjustable both vertically and horizontally, without tools, to fit any brand grain platform or row-crop header
- The rear-oscillating axle keeps all four wheels in full contact with the ground, even when traveling over rough terrain
- Heavy-duty greaseable 10-ton hubs, automotive-type ball-joint steering, spindles with tapered roller bearing and 6-bolt wheels with new tires dependably carry all brands of corn heads and grain platforms
- The 12' tongue's extendable clevis and spring-lift assist make hitching to pickup, combine, or tractor easy and convenient
- Patented 2" tiedowns with heavy-duty nylon straps, brackets and ratchets for securing the load
- Retractable lighting cord keeps wiring concealed in tongue for longer life
- Extra-height clearance between axle and ground allows for easy field entry and exit
- The trussed lower rest bar adds rigidity to the unit for full-width support
- Transport chain, rear-mounted, width-adjustable LED lighting package and reflective striping are standard equipment for optimum road travel safety
- Several tire choices are available, depending on model
- New industrial sawtooth tread pattern on 11Lx15 tires provide a rugged appearance and increased durability
- New IF 320/65x15 tire option is now available for a greater carrying capacity and increased flotation
- Optional 2- or 4-wheel electric brakes that include breakaway engagement for enhanced transport safety
- A storage slot in the upper rest bar is specifically designed for holding an extra cutter knife
- Highly durable powder-coat finish in choice of red, green or black helps resist corrosion
- Optional 12" x 48" long upper rest bar landing pads provide a wider landing area for heads with shorter outer feet under each snout
|Model||AWS & AWSP-42|
|Conv. Grain Platform Sizes||42' and smaller|
|Draper Platforms||42' and smaller|
|Corn Heads (30" Rows)||16-row and Specialty|
|Overall Length approx.)||51'|
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)||2,800|
|Upper Support Tube Dimensions||8"x4"x43'|
|Rest Bracket Max. Height||2'6"|
|Rest Bracket Min. Height||2'4"|
|Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Max.||4'5"|
|Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Min.||2'5"|
|Standard Tires||11Lx15 F-Range|
|Carrying Capacity* with Std. Tires||14,000 lbs.|
* Carrying capacities are rated at agricultural speeds.
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
U.S. patent #5,374,082, additional U.S. and foreign patents pending.
2023 Site by MD | EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.